All Moi

My photo
Jelapang Road, NorthWest, Singapore
Paralyzed, numb... in pain...

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Heyy Heyy...



Hehehe... Tis my second time bloggin.. could get use to this ya noe... cut my hair today... more freedom n less weight on my head... (actualli my boyfriend cut it for me... isn't that sweet?... awwwwww..i'll post my new self online tomorrow... now bad hair day ah..)

one of my babies not here wif me at my mom's plc... missing her loads but i guess i'll juz have to fous on d one baby wif me here... its been a while since we last spent tim together juz d 2 of us... but im missing d younger one loads... juz lookin at her pic brings me tears... n heartache...

so today's another day in my life... boring i guess... wish i could save up enuf cash for a holiday overseas wif my babies... juz d 3 of us together on a faraway beach... ahhhhhh.... dat would be a godsend n heaven for me... i wish huh...

when i get my month's pay i'm gonna take both of dem for an outing... spend d nite at a hotel smack in d middle of town n bring dem shopping or juz walking arnd town... i reallie2 miss d times when it was juz d 3 of us at home... together... eating sleeping bathing together... i miss dat... now d younger one no longer seems to want me nemore... dats juz sad but dats da way things hav 2 be... for now... at least... me hoping to stabilize myself save loads of cash, get my own place... plus a maid if i cn afford it... (hehehe... n a husband to boot... if all goes well dat is..)

So im guessing dis is it for tonite... if i wake up again in d middle of d nite i'll write again... hehehe... here's to a more positive outlook on life!

No comments: