All Moi

My photo
Jelapang Road, NorthWest, Singapore
Paralyzed, numb... in pain...

Friday, September 5, 2008

Hari Raya Cookies Anyone???

So... Me n Cuzzie Asha... we're sort of taking in orders for hari raya goodies... but we're onli doin 4 types of cookies... 1) Choc Chip Cookies, 2) Walnut Crisps, 3) Cheesy Bites & 4) Delish PATs (pineapple tarts)... woohooo!!! juz sent out invites to my contacts on my hp list.... all dats left now is to send to those on my mailing list (with a copy to myself n my partner... muahahahahahahahaha...)

So... yah... maybe biznes mite not take off that well... but heyyy... its a start... who knows, i mite re-learn things like biz strategy, web-design, doin marketing n research... ak2ali miz all dat...

Here's to me n Asha... May Allah Be With Us, Always (well, isn't HE always?) Insya-Allah...

No comments: